D W Technologies Ltd. “the company”
Terms of Sale and Service
- Product Orders. Orders are not binding on the company until accepted by the company and an invoice is issued. Orders accepted by the company cannot be cancelled for any reason without the prior written consent of D W Technologies Ltd.
- Payment and taxes. Payment is due to the company Net 30 days if an account is active. All other customs must pay in advance or COD (collect on delivery). The customer is required to pay GST and PST if applicable, depending on the province of residence.
- Labour fees. A minimum of 2 hours is mandatory in order to provide an estimate in repair or re-calibration jobs if the estimate is turned down. The total labour time and rate for repair or re-calibration jobs is non-negotiable and the complete repair or re-calibration job must be completed.
- Rental fees. Rental fees are non-negotiable once agreed upon and when an invoice is issued to the customer.
- Unpaid Invoices. The company reserves the right to repossess equipment for unpaid sales invoices, rental invoices, and unpaid repair or re-calibration invoices.
- Returns. 25% re-stocking fee applies for surveying related items. Returns must be in brand new condition and unused. Special order items cannot be returned and no refund
- Confidential Information. Non-public information about the products and services of D W Technologies Ltd., customers, and suppliers cannot be disclosed to third parties.